AISA invites individuals with an interest in cyber security and related industries to join our fast-growing membership of 12,000+.
Our broad membership base consists of information security professionals from industries such as IT, software development, financial services, education, energy, utilities, telecommunications, consultant/advisory, healthcare, government, transportation, hospitality, tourism, retail, manufacturing and mining.
Our members range from company directors and managers to lawyers, risk professionals, software architects and highly-skilled technical security specialists.
Become a member of AISA today
The Benefits of an AISA Membership:
As the nationally recognised peak industry body for cyber and information security professionals, AISA represents and advocates in the interests of its members.
AISA serves as a collective voice within the industry to promote and protect the common interests of members by influencing policy decisions and providing a platform for collaboration and networking.
As a member-based industry association, AISA represents its members through a variety of mechanisms:
- Advocacy and Lobbying: AISA advocates on behalf of its members to government bodies, regulatory agencies and other relevant stakeholders by lobbying for policy change, regulation updates and laws that are favourable to both the industry and our members' interests.
- Policy Development: AISA develops and proposes policies based on survey responses and feedback received that addresses the needs and concerns of our members.
- Information Sharing: AISA provides members with up-to-date information, research and insights into the industry to help members stay informed on recent trends, new developments and current challenges.
- Networking and Collaboration: AISA offers opportunities for members to connect with each other by facilitating member meetings, networking events and collaborations that can lead to partnerships, knowledge exchange and business opportunities.
- Education and Training: AISA hosts round table discussions, webinars, workshops, seminars and training sessions to enhance the skills and knowledge of our members. These forums assist members with adapting to changes within the industry whilst also improving their confidence and competitiveness.
- Representation in Public Forums: AISA represents its members in public discussions, conferences and forums that relate to the industry, allowing members' voices to be heard on a broader stage.
- Problem Solving: AISA assists members to resolve industry-related challenges that they may be facing by providing a platform for sharing best practices and solutions.
- Research and Data: AISA conducts research, member surveys and collects data that supports our advocacy efforts to assist members to make informed decisions.
AISA acts as a unified front for our members by leveraging their collective influence to achieve common goals, address current issues and promote the growth and well-being of the industry.