AISA is delighted to announce BrisSEC 2023 is now fully subscribed.
We are looking forward to delivering a successful event for all registered.
We will unfortunately not be able accept registrations on the day.
Join us to hear from professionals working in the cyber security and information technology sector to learn about current threats and how to best protect company operations and information.
Registrations from 8:00am
Conference: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Networking drinks served in the foyer area: 5:00pm - 6.00pm
Please download the program here
Please download the breakout session descriptions here
CHECK OUT THE NEW WEBSITE!
190 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Valet Parking – Available 24 hours a day for AUD $58
Self-Parking – Not available
COST TO ATTEND
This year for the first time we are charging for attendance at our security days due to continued rising costs in venue hire, exhibition and catering. AISA's membership rates have remained at the same low annual price since 2013 and no longer cover the increasing cost of hosting security days.
AISA Member: $132 (inc GST)
AISA Student Member: $55 (inc GST)
Non-Member: $275 (inc GST)
To be become a member of AISA please click here to join.
HOW TO REGISTER & PAY
- Members must be signed in to register
- To register for this event click on the Register Myself button
- Please ensure you respond to the questions asked - Consent to share details and/or Dietary requirements
- Once questions have been answered, click on the save responses button to confirm and save
- Under the Program Items, please indicate if you will be staying for the Networking Drinks (click on the add button)
- Now your registration is pending checkout, please scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration
- Once you have confirmed your registration this item will appear in your Shopping Cart
- Please follow instructions to make payment via credit card (we accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
- Please proceed to Submit Order button
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed and once payment has been made
- Please note if you DO NOT submit order you will not be registered for this event
CONSENT TO SHARE DETAILS
A list of consenting registrants details will be provided to our sponsors and exhibitors. These details will include full name, position, organisation and email address. At registration you will be asked if you consent to having your details shared with sponsors and exhibitors, by selecting a yes or no response.
AISA is monitoring and assessing new developments pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our attendees, speakers and exhibitors is our top priority and therefore AISA will continue to follow the advice of health authorities pertaining to the COVID-19 as needed.
CODE OF CONDUCT
AISA has a Code of Conduct for events, that outlines our expectations for all participants. Event organisers and AISA officials are onsite to enforce this code and require full cooperation to help us promote a safe and enjoyable event experience for everyone. Decisions related to the Code of Conduct are at the sole discretion of the event organiser and AISA officials and are final.
Full Code of Conduct details are available at: www.aisa.org.au/Events_code_of_Conduct
If you have any enquiries regarding this event please contact the AISA Event Manager Kylie Hatcher on email [email protected] or mobile 0417 275 529.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.