Join us to hear from professionals working in the cyber security and information technology sector to learn about current threats and how to best protect company operations and information.
11:30am - 12:30pm Registrations and networking lunch
12:30pm - 5:00pm Conference presentations
5:00pm - 6:00pm Post conference networking drinks
Please download the program here
- Alex Heidenreich – Executive Director SA & NT, Cyber CX
- Matthew Thomson – Technical Director, Cyber Engagement & Strategy Division, JCSC Brisbane
- Anthony Jones – Senior Security Consultant and Penetration Tester, Kinetic IT
- Ralph Waskow – Senior Security Solution Architect, Rapid7
- Mamoun Alazab – Associate Professor at the College of Engineering, IT and Environment, Charles Darwin University
Hilton Hotel Darwin
32 Mitchell Street, Darwin, NT, 0800
COST TO ATTEND
Registration is free for AISA members
Non-Members: $90 plus GST*
* Please note that this is the same amount as an AISA Membership. Register and pay so that you automatically join to become a member of AISA, and therefore registration is free and you have signed up as an AISA member which is valid for 12 months.
Please note that you need to pre-register to attend this conference by 5pm (AEST) on Monday 19 September 2022
HOW TO REGISTER
- Members must be signed in to register
- To register for this event click on the Register Myself button
- Please ensure you respond to the questions asked - Consent to share details and/or Dietary requirements
- Now your registration is pending checkout, please scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration
- Once you have confirmed your registration this item will appear in your Shopping Cart
- If you are an AISA member the price should be $0.00 OR if you are a non-member please make payment via credit card
- Please proceed to Submit Order button
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed OR payment has been made
- Please note if you DO NOT submit order you will not be registered for this event
Before registering to this event, please consider the registration information:
- Please collect your name badge, lanyard and conference bag at the AISA Registration Desk located in the foyer area
- Please note that we are limited to the amount of attendees and we are unable to accept walk ins on the day. You must be pre-registered to attend this conference
- Please stay at home if unwell or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 - have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath. It is also the individuals’ responsibility to maintain physical distancing requirements, so please follow the advice of venue staff and room notices and signage and please seek assistance (at AISA registration desk or venue staff) if you become unwell during the event.
CONSENT TO SHARE DETAILS
A list of consenting registrants details will be provided to our sponsors and exhibitors. These details will include full name, position, organisation and email address. At registration you will be asked if you consent to having your details shared with sponsors and exhibitors, by selecting a yes or no response.
If you have any enquiries regarding this event please contact the AISA Event & Sponsorship Manager, Susanna Palermo via email: [email protected]
AISA is monitoring and assessing new developments pertaining to the Covid-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our attendees and exhibitors is our top priority. We encourage our members to monitor the Department of Health for additional information, as well as recommendations for protecting themselves from an infection. We thank members, sponsors, speakers and volunteers for their continued support. AISA will continue to follow the advice of health authorities pertaining to the Coronavirus as needed.
CODE OF CONDUCT
AISA has a Code of Conduct for events, that outlines our expectations for all participants. Event organisers and AISA officials are onsite to enforce this code and require full cooperation to help us promote a safe and enjoyable event experience for everyone. Decisions related to the Code of Conduct are at the sole discretion of the event organiser and AISA officials and are final.
Full Code of Conduct details are available at: www.aisa.org.au/Events_code_of_Conduct
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.