FREE WEBINAR: Market Opportunities for Cyber SMEs in the UK - Thursday 28 February 5.00 pm AEDT
Join our panel session with experts from NSW Government, Industry, and AISA deep-diving into United Kingdom market trends and growth sectors for NSW Cyber Business. You will have the following questions answered and hear from case studies who have entered the UK market.
- What are the trends and growth sectors?
- What are the practicalities and considerations?
- Where are the opportunities?
- Is there funding available?
If you are an SME looking to expand into the UK market or are already working in this region, this session will allow you to hear from a panel of speakers and ask questions.
- Emma Stevens, Trade and Investment – UK, Investment NSW
- Lisette Tennant, Grok Academy
- Jocelyn Howard, Executive Cyber Security Professional
- Paul Rush, Humanico
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Date: 28 February 2024
Time: 5.00 pm AEDT
RSVP: Please register by Tuesday 26 February
Hosted by the NSW Cyber Business Exchange, AISA and Investment NSW