AISA Tasmanian Branch Social Event
Hosted by the AISA Tasmania Branch, please join us for a face-to-face networking opportunity and social event sponsored by Devicie. Devicie is a SaaS automation tool for device management. Its proprietary workflows save your team time whilst improving company productivity, security and compliance. Devicie delivers a best practice, automatically updated and optimised Intune deployment in days, not years. Devices can be provisioned from anywhere with all applications, operating systems, settings and security controls kept secure and up to date for the device's lifetime.
Date: Thursday 28 September 2023
Time: 5:30pm - 8:00pm (AEST)
Venue: The New Sydney Hotel, 87 Bathurst Street, Hobart, TAS, 7000
COST TO ATTEND:
Registration is free for AISA members
Non-Members: $90 plus GST*
* Please note that this is the same amount as an AISA Membership. Register and pay so that you automatically join to become a member of AISA, and therefore registration is free and you have signed up as an AISA member which is valid for 12 months.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Members must be signed in to register
- To register for this event click on the Register Myself button
- Now your registration is pending checkout, please scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration
- Once you have confirmed your registration this item will appear in your Shopping Cart
- If you are an AISA member the price should be $0.00 OR if you are a non-member please make payment via credit card
- Please proceed to Submit Order button
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed OR payment has been made
- Please note if you DO NOT submit order you will not be registered for this event
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact Kylie Hatcher, Event Manager at [email protected]
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.