PLEASE NOTE: We have reached full capacity and registrations are now closed.
This is the annual AISA Victorian Christmas lunch and is highly anticipated and always looked forward to by all the members. A great opportunity to have our AISA Melbourne members socializing and networking together while enjoying a Christmas lunch and drink!
Date: Tuesday 6 December 2022
Time: 12:00pm - 2:00pm (AEDT)
Venue: Campari House, Level 1, 23-25 Hardware Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000
Join in the fun with a game of cyber security themed trivia questions completed in groups, for a chance to win great prizes!
Entrée - roaming canapes style
Main Course and Dessert - alternate drop
Alcoholic: Sparking, Red and White wine; Beers and Ciders
Non-alcoholic beverages: Orange juice, Mineral water and Soft drinks
Please note that you must register and pay by 5pm on Thursday 1 December 2022
COST TO ATTEND:
AISA Members: $55.00 per person inclusive of GST
Non-Members: $154 per person Inclusive of GST*
* Please note that this cost includes $99 for AISA Membership. Register and pay so that you automatically join to become a member of AISA, and you have signed up as an AISA member which is valid for 12 months.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Members must be signed in to register
- To register for this event click on the Register Myself button
- Please ensure you respond to the questions asked - Dietary requirements
- Now your registration is pending checkout, please scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration
- Once you have confirmed your registration this item will appear in your Shopping Cart
- Please make payment via credit card and proceed to Submit Order button
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed and payment has been made
- Please note if you DO NOT submit order you will not be registered for this event
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact the Events Coordinator Clare Dillon at [email protected]
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.