Skip to main content
Constitution and code of ethics
Annual general meetings
Financial Reports (Members Only)
Corporate Partner Program
Code of Conduct
Want to Speak at an AISA Event?
AISA Awards 2020 Winners
AISA Awards 2019 Winners
AISA Awards 2018 Winners
Risk and Cyber Week Conference
Australian Cyber Conference 2021 - Canberra and Melbourne
Perth conference 2019
Perth Conference 2018
Perth Conference 2017
Australian Cyber Conference 2018
News and media
Industry News Live Feed
AISA Media releases
Community and Advocacy
Ask an expert
Cybercon 2019 videos
ISC2 Certification Courses Live Online
A guide to Post Nominals
Current AISA Fellows
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
APAC Cyber Security Conference
The CS4CA Online Summit brings together 100’s of cyber security leaders from across the Smart City, Oil & Gas, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime, Agriculture, Transport & Aviation industries, for 2-days of insight building and expert knowledge exchange.
Cyber Security for Critical Assets APAC Summit launches online on 27th-28th January!
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for cyber security leaders across the region to join forces with 100’s of IT & OT security experts across the Smart City, Oil & Gas, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime, Agriculture, Transport & Aviation industries.
Throughout the 2-day program, attendees will learn how to build resilience, mitigate risks and develop a cyber security strategy to combat new and ongoing threats.
Secure your FREE PASS today to join us online for an agenda packed with actionable insights, in-depth case study sessions, live Q&As and plenty of networking too!
Agenda topics & Speakers include:
• CI cyber resilience beyond covid-19
• Enhancing incident response capabilities
• Overcoming the challenges of network design & security in OT environment
• Addressing IIoT & digitalisation risks
• Compliance vs Security
• Bridging the Gap Between IT, OT & physical security teams
• Yask Sharma, CISO, Indian Oil Corporation
• Jeff Campbell, CISO, Horizon Power
• Sharul Rashid, Principal Engineer, Instrument & Control, Petronas
• Manoj Tewari, Sr. Director, Information Security & Compliance, International SOS
• Eldin Dickinson, OT Cybersecurity Specialist, EnergyAustralia
• Kaustubh Medhe, GM, Cyber Defense Centre, Reliance Industries
View the full speaker line-up and secure your free pass using the code “AISAVIP” at
registration online here
*Offer is valid for end-users only. No vendors or Consultants.
1/27/2021 - 1/28/2021
Create a new account