Topic: How to maximize Breach and Attack Simulation activities
How does your business face the challenges to manage your risk as your workforce becomes remote?
In this webinar, you will learn how companies from government, enterprise, financial and healthcare networks use Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) from Keysight to accurately assess their security risk, identify misconfigurations, and reveal the gaps that need fixing to optimize the security and robustness of its networks
Join us to:
- Understand what breach and attack simulation means
- Learn the benefits of breach and attack simulation
- Discover how to deploy the right type of testing scenarios for pre-production and live environments and how they are different
Our expert will also be sharing voices from customers on
- Does my next-generation firewall (NGFW) protect against nefarious lateral movement from employees on personal devices at home?
- Our board members keep asking me to “prove it” when I say we’re protected, but what can I actually send them?
- Am I more secure today than I was yesterday?
- Can I automate Red team activities?
- How do you take control of an ever-changing threat landscape?
Participants will have the opportunity at the end of the session to ask questions of the speakers via the Q&A Chat box.
Speaker: Mateen Padela, Security Solutions Architect at Keysight Technologies
Mateen has total of 10 years experience in network and security field. Prior to join Keysight Technologies, he worked for multiple SI’s across Middle East and India in providing support and consultation to multiple enterprises including government organization and Telcos.
Mateen is a certified consultant that help to guide customers or vendors about the interoperability of product and solutions differences.Mateen has a bachelor's degree in computer science from Bangalore University, Karnataka India as well as holding several certifications such as Cisco CCIE #32300, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Checkpoint and more.
This webinar is free and only available to AISA Members, please click here to register online
Non AISA Members: If you would like to become an AISA member you can join here
For any queries regarding this event, please contact AISA Event & Sponsorship Manager, Susanna Palermo via email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.aisa.org.au
- 11:00am - 12:00pm AEST (Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne & Sydney)
- 10:30am - 11:30am ACST (Adelaide & Darwin)
- 9:00am - 10:00am AWST (Perth)
Participate in the webinar:
- Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email with the webinar registration link. Use this link and ensure you logon to the webinar at least 10 minutes prior to the start time
- You will require a strong and stable internet connection
- It is recommended you use a headset or headphones so you can hear the presentation
- A recording of the live session will be available for registrants after the event
This webinar is proudly sponsored by:
AISA has evaluated the use of Zoom based on the Traffic
Light Protocol which was facilitated for greater information
sharing. AISA webinars are considered TPL White as the information
contains minimal or no foreseeable risk of misuse. In addition AISA has evaluated the
use of Zoom for this purpose as aligned to ACSC
Web Conferencing Security, April 2020, see link at https://www.cyber.gov.au/publications/web-conferencing-security
and has implemented controls to minimise risks. You are required to register for the webinar via the Zoom