AGM and End of Year Celebration
You are welcome to attend both events or only the AGM OR the EOY celebration, the choice is up to you! Places are limited, so we do require you to register your attendance at each session. Please indicate within the Program Items of the Registration Page, you must proceed to checkout to complete your registration.
If you would like to attend the AGM online please click here to register.
Date: Wednesday 14 December 2022
AGM Time: 2:30pm - 3:30pm (AWST)
EOY Time: 5:00pm - 7:00pm (AWST)
2:15pm - AGM Registrations open
2:30pm - AGM commences (Dexus Place)
3:30pm - AGM concludes
5:00pm - EOY celebration (Belgian Beer Cafe)
7:00pm - EOY celebration concludes
7:00pm - Event concludes
AGM Venue: Dexus Place, Manjaree Room, Level 16, 240 St George Terrace, Perth WA 6000
EOY Venue: Belgian Beer Cafe, Corner of Kings Street and Murray Street, Perth WA 6000
Registrations Close: At 5pm on Friday 9 December 2022
COST TO ATTEND:
Registration is free for AISA members
Please indicate which event/s you are attending in the program item when registering, YOU MUST PROCEED TO CHECKOUT TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
Non-Members: $90 plus GST*
* You must be an AISA member to attend the AGM. Register and pay so that you automatically join to become a member of AISA, and therefore registration is free and you have signed up as an AISA member which is valid for 12 months.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Members must be signed in to register
- To register for this event click on the Register Myself button
- Now your registration is pending checkout, please scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration
- Once you have confirmed your registration this item will appear in your Shopping Cart
- If you are an AISA member the price should be $0.00 OR if you are a non-member please make payment via credit card
- Please proceed to Submit Order button
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed OR payment has been made
- Please note if you DO NOT submit order you will not be registered for this event
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact the Event Coordinator Clare Dillon at [email protected]
Thank you to our EOY event partners:
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.