CYBERSEC Global 2020 now open!
We are proud that CYBERSEC has been going from strength to strength for the past six years. In recognition of this milestone, we have updated the conference formula to provide its global outreach by holding the conference online only. The open access to the conference will enable any interested person from all over the world to take part in this enriching event, get insights from big cybersecurity names, and hear about remedies for current cybersecurity dilemmas accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
CYBERSEC Global 2020 will rally under the banner Together Against Adversarial Internet because the Internet, one of the greatest inventions of the last century that completely transformed our lives, is rapidly moving us to a new, fully digital world. From the very beginning of the humankind history, each innovation was always accompanied by new threats. New technology enabled both the well-being of societies and the adversarial, malicious activities.
Don’t miss your chance to:
- Meet outstanding speakers, ranging from private sector representatives to politicians and international cybersecurity experts
- Engage in meaningful discussions divided into four streams – State, Business, Defence, and Future
- Build worldwide expert and professional community
- Contribute to working out solutions to current cybersecurity threats
- …and simply join us in our action Together Against Adversarial Internet!
Join us on 28–30 September at the CYBERSEC Global 2020. Follow the hashtag #CSGlobal20 and register now!
Dates: Tuesady 29 and Wednesday 30 September 2020
Venue: Online virtual conference
Cost: Registration is free
Register online: https://csglobal20.eu/register/