Topic: The Great SOC Debate - brought to you by Frothly
Hosted by the AISA Queensland Branch, please join us for a face-to-face meeting and networking opportunity with a live and interactive panel discussion on The Great Security Operations Centre (SOC) Debate moderated by Amanda Lugton who is the Regional Sales Director at Splunk.
The panel will tackle the age old question of what is better – an inhouse SOC or an outsourced SOC?
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions of the panel and networking drinks with light refreshments will be served after the presentation.
Amanda Lugton is the Regional Sales Director at Splunk. With 17 years in the tech industry, and almost 7 years at Splunk, Amanda has watched, and been part of, the data revolution in Queensland, helping most Queensland Government departments, and big Queensland corporates answer some of their trickiest questions by doing more with their data. After all, the data never lies!
For Inhouse SOC:
- Jason Becker, Origin
- Robert Pizzari, Splunk
For Outsourced SOC:
- Chris Pennycuick, Stanwell
- Heath Moodie, Ravinn
Date: Wednesday 17 August 2022
Time: 5:15pm - 8:00pm (AEST)
5:15pm – 5:45pm Registration
5:45pm – 7:00pm Presentation
7:00pm – 8:00pm Post event networking
Venue: CyberCX, Level 20, 100 Creek Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000
COST TO ATTEND:
Registration is free for AISA members
Non-Members: $90 plus GST*
* Please note that this is the same amount as an AISA Membership. Register and pay so that you automatically join to become a member of AISA, and therefore registration is free and you have signed up as an AISA member which is valid for 12 months.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Members must be signed in to register
- To register for this event click on the Register Myself button
- Now your registration is pending checkout, please scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration
- Once you have confirmed your registration this item will appear in your Shopping Cart
- If you are an AISA member the price should be $0.00 OR if you are a non-member please make payment via credit card
- Please proceed to Submit Order button
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed OR payment has been made
- Please note if you DO NOT submit order you will not be registered for this event
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact the Event Coordinator Clare Dillon at [email protected]
Thank you to our sponsors
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.