Topic: Exploring the Dark Web
Join Chris Woods, CEO and Michael Earle, Threat Intelligence Lead from the CyberQ Group for an online discussion, exploring the good, the bad and the ugly side of the Dark Web.
During this presentation Chris and Michael will provide an overview of the Dark Web. They will demonstrate what the Dark Web is used for; COVID 19 scams, technical insights, threat intelligence on breaches and the positive side of the Dark Web.
Participants will have the opportunity at the end of the session to ask questions of the speaker via the Q&A Chat box.
Speakers: Chris Woods, Founder and CEO AND Michael Earle, Threat Intelligence Lead at CyberQ Group
Chris Woods is the founder and CEO of CyberQ Group – an award winning cyber security company in the UK. Having previously managed elite security teams at the European Space Agency, HP and Fujitsu, Chris brings over 20 years of pure Cyber Security experience.
Michael Earle is an experienced threat analyst leading the innovation and intelligence services within CyberQ Group. Managing global teams of investigators, with skills ranging from asset and bitcoin tracing to human and company investigations.
This webinar is free and only available to AISA Members, please click here to register online
Non AISA Members: If you would like to become an AISA member you can join here
For any queries regarding this event, please contact AISA Event & Sponsorship Manager, Susanna Palermo via email email@example.com or visit our website www.aisa.org.au
Date: Wednesday 2 September 2020
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm AEST (Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne & Sydney)
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm ACST (Adelaide & Darwin)
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm AWST (Perth)
Participate in the webinar:
- Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email with the webinar registration link. Use this link and ensure you logon to the webinar at least 5 minutes prior to the start time
- You will require a strong and stable internet connection
- It is recommended you use a headset or headphones so you can hear the presentation
- A recording of the live session will be available for registrants after the event
AISA has evaluated the use of Zoom based on the Traffic
Light Protocol which was facilitated for greater information
sharing. AISA webinars are considered TPL White as the information
contains minimal or no foreseeable risk of misuse. In addition AISA has evaluated the
use of Zoom for this purpose as aligned to ACSC
Web Conferencing Security, April 2020, see link at https://www.cyber.gov.au/publications/web-conferencing-security
and has implemented controls to minimise risks. You are required to register for the webinar via the Zoom