PLEASE NOTE: We have had to cancel this upcoming training course due to insufficient registration numbers. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Become a CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) certification is intended for experienced IT professionals. The certification builds off of (ISC)²'s Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and CSA's Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK). The CCSP recognizes IT and information security leaders who have the knowledge and competency to apply best practices to cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration. It shows you’re on the forefront of cloud security. Earning the globally recognized CCSP cloud security certification is a proven way to build your career and better secure critical assets in the cloud.
Experienced, high-achieving IT and information security professionals who work in and/or consult about cloud platforms
Why Pursue It:
- Instant credibility: The CCSP positions you as an authority figure on cloud security. It’s a quick way to communicate your knowledge and earn trust from your clients or senior leadership
- Staying ahead: The CCSP can enhance your working knowledge of cloud security and keep you current on evolving technologies.
- Versatility: You can use your knowledge across a variety of different cloud platforms. This not only makes you more marketable, it ensures you’re better equipped to protect sensitive data in a global environment.
- Career advancement: The CCSP creates new opportunities — from being able to move into more strategic roles, to being able to add new consulting services to your business.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology.
- Three years must be in information security, and one year must be in one or more of the six domains of the CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
Congratulations to member Alex Wilson, who achieved his CCSP certification at his first attempt after studying with AISA online. “Big shout out to trainer Michael McKinnon and AISA for bringing and delivering the content in a structured manner that managed to get me to certification,” Mr Wilson said.
Sessions & Times:
The training will be delivered online twice per week (Monday and Wednesday) from 7:00pm until 9:30pm (AEDT) over 8 weeks on the following dates:
- Monday, 17 October 2022
- Wednesday, 19 October 2022
- Monday, 24 October 2022
- Wednesday, 26 October 2022
- Monday, 31 October 2022
- Wednesday, 2 November 2022
- Monday, 7 November 2022
- Wednesday, 9 November 2022
- Monday, 14 November 2022
- Wednesday, 16 November 2022
- Monday, 21 November 2022
- Wednesday, 23 November 2022
- Monday, 28 November 2022
- Wednesday, 30 November 2022
- Monday, 5 December 2022
- Wednesday, 7 December 2022
If you are unable to attend an online session, the sessions will be recorded, and the recordings are available to students up to 60 days after the course finishes.
For more information about the CCSP certification you can watch the video here
The training sessions will be conducted by (ISC)² certified trainers and via the ISC2 online portal. Students will also receive training course resources. Please note that this course does not include the CCSP exam.
The course is offered to only AISA members. Please note that to get the maximum benefit for students, we have to limit attendance to 20 attendees.
AISA member: $2,100 + GST. Please sign in to register for this event.
Become a member of AISA: If you would like to become an AISA member you can join here
Register & Pay:
- Members must be signed in to register
- Once registered, click on the button Proceed to Checkout to make your payment via credit card
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once payment has been made
- Registrations without payment will not be excepted
Booking in your examination:
In addition to the training being offered by AISA, as part of the process to become certified, you will be required to pass a certification examination. This examination needs to be booked separately and is not included in the AISA training. (ISC)² directly administers the examination process and you can purchase the examination voucher for your intended certification by visiting the (ISC)² website at https://www.isc2.org/Register-for-Exam.
Pricing for the examination is USD $599
Further information on examination pricing is available at https://www.isc2.org/Register-for-Exam/ISC2-Exam-Pricing. It is recommended that you purchase the examination voucher at the time of booking your training. This helps you establish a goal that you will sit the exam after the training course is complete and you have adequately revised following the training to be ready to attempt the exam.
Access the resources:
Please download the VitalSource User Guide to understand how to access the training resources
For any queries regarding this event please contact Event Coordinator, Clare Dillon via email [email protected]