Please note: This event has reached full capacity. Please email Susanna Palermo at [email protected] to be added to the waitlist.
Join us for to hear from professionals working in the cyber security and information technology sector to learn about current threats and how to best protect company operations and information.
Registrations from 8:00am
Conference: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Networking drinks served in the foyer area: 5:05pm - 6.05pm
Please click here to view the program
190 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Valet Parking – Available 24 hours a day for AUD58
Self-Parking – Not available
Please ensure you login to register for this event. Registration is free for AISA members.
To be become a member of AISA please click here to join.
Before registering to this event, please consider the registration information:
- Upon entry into the hotel you will need to provide your full name and mobile number as part of the COVID-19 contact tracing (via a QR code)
- Please collect your name badge, lanyard and conference bag at the AISA Registration Desk located in the foyer area of Level 5
- Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are strictly limited to the amount of attendees and we are unable to accept walk ins on the day. You must be pre-registered to attend this conference
- Please stay at home if unwell or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 - have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath. It is also the individuals’ responsibility to maintain physical distancing requirements, so please follow the advice of venue staff and room notices and signage and please seek assistance (at AISA registration desk or venue staff) if you become unwell during the event.
MANY THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
If you have any enquiries regarding this event please contact the AISA Event & Sponsorship Manager, Susanna Palermo via email: [email protected]
AISA is monitoring and assessing new developments pertaining to the Covid-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our attendees and exhibitors is our top priority and therefore we have rescheduled BrisSEC to Friday 26 March 2021. We encourage our members to monitor the Department of Health for additional information, as well as recommendations for protecting themselves from an infection.
The floorplan has been updated, to comply with a 1.5m gap between each booth and we now have booths in the foyer area as well as the Queens Ballroom.
We also now have an additional breakout room which will be used for presentations to be streamed live (Ballroom B). The program indicates the virtual speakers in green.
We thank members, sponsors, speakers and volunteers for their continued support. AISA will continue to follow the advice of health authorities pertaining to the Coronavirus as needed.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at Hilton Brisbane:
• Floors marked for social distancing
• Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
• Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
• Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
• Staff required to regularly wash hands
• Contactless check-out
• Doctors available 24/7
• Individually wrapped toiletries
• All food and beverage stations will be manned with Hilton staff and serving will be conducted according to COVID regulations
CODE OF CONDUCT
AISA has a Code of Conduct for events, that outlines our expectations for all participants. Event organisers and AISA officials are onsite to enforce this code and require full cooperation to help us promote a safe and enjoyable event experience for everyone. Decisions related to the Code of Conduct are at the sole discretion of the event organiser and AISA officials and are final.
Full Code of Conduct details are available at: www.aisa.org.au/Events_code_of_Conduct
If you are no longer able to attend the Conference, please let us know at least 48 hours prior to the event date via email [email protected]