PLEASE NOTE: Registration are now closed and we are at capacity.
Join us to hear from professionals working in the cyber security and information technology sector to learn about current threats and how to best protect company operations and information.
Registrations from 8:00am
Conference: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Networking drinks served in the foyer area: 5:05pm - 6.05pm
Please download the pdf program here
Pre-select the breakout sessions you want to attend by reading all the workshop posters here
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND MC
Tony Kitzelmann – CISO, Airservices Australia
Rosemary Driscoll – Director, CyberCX Academy
MC - Di Darmody, journalist and presenter with ABC Radio
We have sponsorship, exhibition and branding opportunities available for this conference. If you would like to be sent the prospectus, please email the National Event & Sponsorship Manager, Susanna Palermo
on [email protected]
Pan Pacific Hotel, Perth
207 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6000
COST TO ATTEND
Registration is free for AISA members and you can earn 7 CPE points
Non-Members: $90 plus GST*
* Please note that this is the same amount as an AISA Membership. Register and pay so that you automatically join to become a member of AISA, and therefore registration is free and you have signed up as an AISA member which is valid for 12 months.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Members must be signed in to register
- To register for this event click on the Register Myself button
- Please ensure you respond to the questions asked - Consent to share details and/or Dietary requirements
- Now your registration is pending checkout, please scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration
- Once you have confirmed your registration this item will appear in your Shopping Cart
- If you are an AISA member the price should be $0.00 OR if you are a non-member please make payment via credit card
- Please proceed to Submit Order button
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed OR payment has been made
- Please note if you DO NOT submit order you will not be registered for this event
Before registering to this event, please consider the registration information:
- Please collect your name badge, lanyard and conference bag at the AISA Registration Desk located in the foyer area
- Please note that we are limited to the amount of attendees and we are unable to accept walk ins on the day. You must be pre-registered to attend this conference
- Please stay at home if unwell or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 - have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath. It is also the individuals’ responsibility to maintain physical distancing requirements, so please follow the advice of venue staff and room notices and signage and please seek assistance (at AISA registration desk or venue staff) if you become unwell during the event.
CONSENT TO SHARE DETAILS
A list of consenting registrants details will be provided to our sponsors and exhibitors. These details will include full name, position, organisation and email address. At registration you will be asked if you consent to having your details shared with sponsors and exhibitors, by selecting a yes or no response.
If you have any enquiries regarding this event please contact the AISA Event & Sponsorship Manager, Susanna Palermo via email: [email protected]
CODE OF CONDUCT
AISA has a Code of Conduct for events, that outlines our expectations for all participants. Event organisers and AISA officials are onsite to enforce this code and require full cooperation to help us promote a safe and enjoyable event experience for everyone. Decisions related to the Code of Conduct are at the sole discretion of the event organiser and AISA officials and are final.
Full Code of Conduct details are available at: www.aisa.org.au/Events_code_of_Conduct
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.