AGM and end of year celebration
It's time to celebrate the year with your cyber security community. Hosted by the AISA Tasmanian Branch, all members are invited to join us for the Annual General Meeting followed by a end of year celebration with light refreshments and networking.
Registration is essential as the venue has limited capacity. Please complete your registration to secure your place.
The AGM will also be available online for those who cannot attend in person. If you prefer to participate in the AGM webinar please click here to register.
Date: Thursday 14 December 2023
Time: 5:30pm - 8:00pm (AEDT)
5:15pm - Registrations open
5:30pm - AGM commences (Pandani Room)
6:30pm - AGM concludes
6:30pm - EOY celebration (Pandani Room)
8:00pm - EOY celebration concludes
8:00pm - Event concludes
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hobart, Pandani Room, 110 Liverpool Street, Hobart, Tasmania
Registrations Close: At 5:00pm on Monday 11 December 2023
COST TO ATTEND:
Registration is free for AISA members
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Members must be signed in to register
- To register for this event click on the Register Myself button
- Now your registration is pending checkout, please scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the button Proceed to Checkout to confirm your registration
- Once you have confirmed your registration this item will appear in your Shopping Cart
- If you are an AISA member the price should be $0.00 OR if you are a non-member please make payment via credit card
- Please proceed to Submit Order button
- A confirmation of order will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed OR payment has been made
- Please note if you DO NOT submit order you will not be registered for this event
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact AISA's Event Manager, Kylie Hatcher at [email protected]
AISA presentations are intended for educational purposes only. Statements of fact and opinions expressed are those of the participants individually and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of AISA, its sponsors, or its partners. AISA does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that sessions may be recorded and published in various media, including print, audio and video formats without further notice.