Topic: Extending network security in the cloud
The modern enterprise is a complex web of workloads consisting of hardware, applications, and data spread across edge, core, and cloud deployments. Add in a growing remote workforce, the security challenges only increase. Tools that rely on logs or agents can’t provide Security Operations Centres (SOCs) with the visibility they need to mitigate risk that can derail cloud migration and business transformation initiatives.
Join AWS and ExtraHop as they discuss ways to:
- Apply AWS controls and services to create a security visibility strategy for the cloud
- Deliver an agentless, scalable approach that provides SecOps with unified visibility in a single management page
- Enable AWS customers to take full advantage of network traffic for better cloud visibility, detection and response
Participants will have the opportunity at the end of the session to ask questions of the speakers via the Q&A Chat box.
Stefan Avgoustakis, Sr. Solutions Architect - Security Specialist, AWS
With over 20 years of security domain expertise across the financial, government and telecommunications industries, Stefan helps organisations adopt cloud solutions with a focus on managing Security, Identity & Compliance risks within the shared responsibility framework.
Daniel Chu, Director of Systems Engineering, ExtraHop APJ
Daniel Chu is the APJ Systems Engineering Director for ExtraHop. Spearheading the initial launch of ExtraHop APAC in 2015, he continues to be passionate about engaging in hands-on work and providing technical guidance to customers and partners. Prior to joining ExtraHop, Mr. Chu led a regional sales engineering team in Asia-Pacific & Japan at Riverbed Technology. Daniel grew up in Taiwan and holds a Masters of Science and undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
This webinar is free and only available to AISA Members, please click here to register online
Non AISA Members: If you would like to become an AISA member you can join here
For any queries regarding this event, please contact AISA Event & Sponsorship Manager, Susanna Palermo via email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.aisa.org.au
- 11:00am - 12:00pm AEST (Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne & Sydney)
- 10:30am - 11:30am ACST (Adelaide & Darwin)
- 9:00am - 10:00am AWST (Perth)
Participate in the webinar:
- Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email with the webinar registration link. Use this link and ensure you logon to the webinar at least 5 minutes prior to the start time
- You will require a strong and stable internet connection
- It is recommended you use a headset or headphones so you can hear the presentation
- A recording of the live session will be available for registrants after the event
This webinar is proudly sponsored by:
AISA has evaluated the use of Zoom based on the Traffic
Light Protocol which was facilitated for greater information
sharing. AISA webinars are considered TPL White as the information
contains minimal or no foreseeable risk of misuse. In addition AISA has evaluated the
use of Zoom for this purpose as aligned to ACSC
Web Conferencing Security, April 2020, see link at https://www.cyber.gov.au/publications/web-conferencing-security
and has implemented controls to minimise risks. You are required to register for the webinar via the Zoom