AISA is staging the week from November 9-13 with the Risk Management
Institute of Australasia (RMIA) as a stand-in for our flagship
Australian Cyber Conference, which has been postponed due to covid-19.
Anticipation is growing as we get closer to the first Risk and Cyber
Week, with an innovative program for delegates that includes a Wellness
Centre, Meeting Zone and Knowledge Hub. Breakout Rooms, a Learning
Library and Exhibition Zone will also complement the quality line-up of
The theme of the virtual conference is resilience – the new normal
The program for this event runs across the week (Monday to Friday) and
is open daily from 11am until 4pm with two main breakout streams on Risk
Management and Cyber Security and a mixture of live keynote sessions,
panel discussions and pre-recorded sessions.
• Dr Richard Harris: Thai cave rescue doctor and diver
• Dr Magda Chelly: Cyber security entrepreneur, speaker and ex-CISO
• Brett Williams: Lead solutions architect at Flashpoint
• Ben Agar: Seek, group enterprise and technology risk manager
• Gihan Perera: Futurist and author
• Kylie Watson: Sociologist who specialises in technology
• Plus many, many more
In the Wellness Centre, attendees can start the day with
some virtual yoga and in the Meeting Zone they can chat and network.
The event website is now live - take a look at the agenda and presenters confirmed so far