NOTE: Registration closes on Tuesday 11-Oct at midnight! Please make sure your registration is in before that time.
Tuesday 18 October 2016
Diversity Lunch, sponsored by CBA - please RSVP separately here for this lunch
Conference welcome drinks - 5-7pm at Four Points Atrium - please register and collect your name badge at the registration desk, to be given access to this networking session
Wednesday 19 October 2016
Registration desk and Exhibition opens at 8am
Conference opens at 9am closes at 5pm
Conference cocktails served in the exhibition areas from 5-6.30pm - all attendees welcome
Conference Gala Awards dinner - 6.30-10.30pm, followed by Club AISA until midnight - only ticket holders or sponsor's invited guests will be given access
Thursday 20th October
Registration and Exhibition opens at 8am
Light breakfast from 8.25-8.55am
Conference opens at 8.55am - 4.45pm
Please note: any ticket cancellations received after the 5.10.16 cannot be refunded but the ticket can be transferred up to the 11.10.16 after such time transfers will not be permitted. Please refer to the cancellation policy below.
- AISA member conference delegate registration $400 + GST
- Non member conference delegate registration $1000 + GST. (Alternatively you can join as an AISA member for $99 and register for the conference at the member price)
- *SOLD OUT Gala dinner for AISA members $100 + GST ($200 + GST for non-members) The waitlist has also CLOSED
Instructions for delegate registration:
- AISA members please login to register. Once logged in you can view and select the member price
- Non members you must create a new account in order to register for this event or join today as an AISA member to register at the member price
- Once you've registered for the program items you wish to attend, you must click on your SHOPPING CART at the top right of the website and proceed to check out to complete registration
- Your registration is not complete until you checkout your shopping cart
- Please choose your program items to give us an indication of numbers. However, access to all rooms will be permitted at the conference if you change your mind.
If you experience any technical issues with your registration please email email@example.com. For general questions about the 2016 National Conference please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to view the options available to you as a sponsor.
For questions about the 2016 National Conference please contact email@example.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about media access.
If AISA has to cancel the event, our liability in the event of cancellation is limited to a refund, subject to fees and conditions – refer below. We will not refund the following;
any travel or hotel costs associated with the cancellation of an event
All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com
The charge for cancelling your booking is:
14 days or more before the event - 20% discretionary administration fee applicable
Less than 14 days before the event - No refund (transfer to another member only)
AISA accepts no liability if an event is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control resulting from an act of God, governmental regulation, fire, war, terrorist activity or civil commotion.